The new FAAS 500 S is one of its kind in the industry, and has a 4mm heel-to-toe drop, which encourages runners to midfoot strike. This version features a women's specific upper, and is built for the female runner who is looking for a lightweight running shoe for midfoot striking.
- Stay steady with supportCELL: Stability is engineered into the midsole without added weight, guiding your foot and encouraging neutral running.
- FAAS Engineered Stability Zone on the medial midsole and outsole delivers a more stable ride.
- EVERFIT: Upper lockdown technology that secures the foot without inhibiting its natural movement.
- Minimal and highly breathable AirMesh plus more supportive mesh panels for optimised ventilation.
- EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for environmental friendliness, material regeneration, and air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
- External heel counter provides support and protection without added weight.
- Lightweight FAAS Foam+ midsole: PUMA's new proprietary blend of foam and rubber is more resilient and has a springier feel.
- Increased flexibility through deeper forefoot flex grooves.
- EverRide+ in the outsole: Updated blown rubber compound that is lighter and has enhanced cushioning for a smoother toe-off.
- EverTrack technology provides durability in high-wear areas thanks to highly abrasion-resistant rubber.
- Reflective straps for increased visibility in low light conditions.
- Very lightweight - only 215g.
|Model Number||187317 01|
|Manufacturer Colour||Pool Green / Micro Chip / Dubarry / Black|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Puma Faas|
|Season||Winter 2014, Autumn 2014|