The Faas 300v3 is the latest iteration of the 300 series. Built specifically for the female runner with a lightweight, technical platform and deconstructed upper, the Faas 300 v3 delivers style and substance with aplomb.
An 8mm heel to toe offset provides a smoother transition and lightweight, minimal no-sew overlays deliver optimum support whilst keeping weight down. A FaasFoam+ midsole with EverRide+ forefoot blown rubber means more cushioning now, later, and way later.
- Translucent Welded Overlays - Lightweight, minimal and reflective, this overlays provides added visibility and support.
- FAAS Foam+ - PUMA's new proprietary blend of foam and rubber, which is more resilient, has increased step-in comfort and a springier feel - and is 25% lighter.
- EverRide+ - Now lighter and with enhanced cushioning and durability for a smoother toe-off.
- Forefoot Lockdown - Locks the foot securely to the midsole and provides a secure and snug fit.
- Moulded EVA Sockliner - Breathable and anti-microbial sockliner provides exceptional step-in comfort.
- Air Mesh Upper - The lightweight, breathable upper is built for optimal airflow, ensuring your feet stay comfortable.
- EverTrack - High abrasion-resistant rubber adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Reflective Detail - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- neutralCELL - For optimal cushioning and flexibility that provide an efficient, smooth ride for the neutral runner
- Gender Specific Upper Design - For gender fit, this shoe has been designed to fit the needs of women's feet.
- Lace Closure - For a secure and snug fit.
- Flex Grooves - For enhanced forefoot flexibility.
- 8mm Heel To Toe Offset - 8mm drop from heel to toe provides a smoother transition.
- Weight - 164 grams.
|Model Number||188139 01|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Shoe Collection||Puma Faas|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- Very good Review by Artem
Price Value Quality