The FAAS 300 S v2 has a brand-new upper, midsole and outsole. A performance training shoe with a touch of stability, this lightweight shoe from our FAAS collection is perfect for the runner looking for a shoe that has the optimum amount of stability for faster workouts and race days.
It has been updated to an 8mm heel-to-toe drop and a slightly more stable ride with the improved FAAS Engineered Stability Zone. Stability is engineered into the midsole without added weight, guiding your foot and encouraging neutral running. The new WeaveMesh technology provides stability in the upper, while the outsole is upgraded to EverTrack+.
The lateral release grooves and decoupled heel slow down the rate of pronation and provide a more gradual transition from heel strike to midfoot stance.
- Stay steady with supportCELL.
- AirMesh upper for optimised breathability.
- Strategically placed WeaveMesh for upper support.
- Perforated EVA sockliner with flex grooves.
- 360 degrees of reflectivity.
- Protective TPU tip ensures lightweight protection.
- Resilient FAAS Foam+ midsole for a springier feel.
- Lateral release grooves and decoupled heel.
- Engineered Stability Zone for improved stability.
- Flexibility through deeper forefoot flex grooves.
- EverTrack+ for cushioning and a smoother toe-off.
- Very lightweight – only 260g.
Buy Puma Men's Footwear from Start Fitness the UK's largest running and fitness specialist
|Model Number||188219 01|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Puma Faas|
- Cracking shoe for the price Review by Dominic
Price Value Quality
I've used these myself and he runs 5ks occasionally and also wanted something that looked good to wear casually.
These tick both boxes and I know that from using them myself that they are also very durable, with very little signs of wear on 1 pair approaching 500 miles, not that my son will have that problem as he will have outgrown them by then. (Posted on 31/05/2016)