The FAAS 1000 v1.5 is the most cushioned shoe in the FAAS Collection, which is engineered for efficiency. This highly functional running shoe stands for flexibility, durable comfort, and a springier feel. It’s especially light and features a 12mm heel-to-toe drop for the traditional runner.
The unique and innovative execution of the EVERFIT 2.0 system locks the foot onto the platform and keeps the tongue in place without inhibiting the foot's natural movement. Optimal neutralCELL cushioning and flexibility provides an efficient, smooth ride for the neutral runner.
- Smooth operator with neutralCELL.
- EVERFIT 2.0: Improved upper lockdown technology.
- AirMesh plus mono mesh upper for breathability.
- Moulded rebound OrthoLite® sockliner.
- FaasFoamLite close to foot for a softer ride.
- Resilient FAAS Foam+ midsole for a springier feel.
- Flexibility through deeper forefoot flex grooves.
- Flex notches for a smoother transition.
- EverRide+ in the outsole for a smoother toe-off.
- EverTrack for durability in high-wear areas.
- Reflective heel overlay.
- Very lightweight – only 296g.
|Model Number||188235 05|
|Manufacturer Colour||Cloisonne / Sulphur Spring / Black|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Puma Faas|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- its an excellence shoes Review by christos
Price Value Quality