The Faas 1000 is the most cushioned shoe in the FAAS Collection, which is engineered for efficiency. Packed with technology, it stands for flexibility, durable comfort, and a springier feel. It's especially light and features a 12mm heel-to-toe drop for the traditional runner.
- Smooth operator with neutralCELL: Optimal cushioning and flexibility provide an efficient, smooth ride for the neutral runner.
- EVERFIT: Upper lockdown technology that secures the foot without inhibiting its natural movement.
- AirMesh on the upper plus strategically placed mono mesh for optimum breathability and comfort.
- Moulded rebound OrthoLite® sockliner: Provides higher responsiveness and step-in comfort while featuring improved air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
- FaasFoamLite close to foot for a softer yet still responsive ride.
- One-piece FAAS Foam+ midsole: PUMA's new proprietary blend of foam and rubber is more resilient and has a springier feel.
- Flex notches aligned with forefoot flex grooves for a smoother transition, more flexibility and a more comfortable ride.
- EverRide+ outsole: Updated blown rubber compound that is lighter and has enhanced cushioning for a smoother toe-off.
- EverTrack technology provides durability in high-wear areas thanks to highly abrasion-resistant rubber.
- Reflective heel overlay: Lightweight, minimal and protective while increasing visibility in dim light situations.
- Very lightweight - only 296g.
|Model Number||187044 05|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Red / Green|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Puma Faas|
|Season||Autumn 2014, Winter 2014|