The Lightweight, breathable mesh upper of the Puma evoSpeed Sprint V6 Junior Running Spikes allow air to transition through its layers for key ventilation to the interior. Keeping the foot cool and refreshed at high speeds while also being supportive with a seamless upper construction to reduce irritation and allow for barefoot usage. A simplistic Lace closure helps for locked in support and a snug feel and with a Suede tongue tacked down at medial side for a secure fit to the foot.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper - Provides key ventilation to the foot.
- Seamless upper construction - To reduce irritation and allow for barefoot usage.
- Lace closure - For a snug fit.
- Suede tongue - Tacked down at medial side for a secure fit.
- Racing last - With a more curved and tapered shape that brings the runner up onto his toes.
- Breathable, die-cut sockliner - For optimum fit and comfort.
- Full-length EVA midsole - For cushioning.
- 5-Pin Peebax® Spike Plate - At forefoot for torsion and propulsion.
- EverTrack rubber - For durability in high-wear areas of outsole.
|Model Number||188644 01|
|Manufacturer Colour||Blue / Red|
|Footwear Type||Sprint Spikes|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|