Engineered to enhance your speed: The Puma evoSpeed 1.4 Firm Ground is one of the lightest football boots on the market. Its upper is made of a soft and thin microfibre material for comfort and a close touch to the ball. The minimalistic SPEEDFRAME structure delivers the required support for quick turns.
The anatomically engineered lightweight outsole features a PEBAX Speedtrack spine for improved reactivity and torsional stability, while an external heel counter ensures an excellent heel fit. Lightweight and responsive speedCELL designs offer your body what it needs to move faster and help you get where you’re going when you train and play.
- Get there faster with speedCELL.
- Very soft and thin premium microfibre upper.
- Supportive SPEEDFRAME upper structure.
- GripTex print on the upper enhances ball control.
- High-performance direct injected outsole.
- Conical stud configuration for maximum traction.
- Speedtrack: Improved reactivity and torsionability.
- DuoFlex technology for maximum flexibility.
- External heel counter to protect and stabilise.
- Suitable for use on firm natural surfaces.
|Model Number||103264 04|
|Manufacturer Colour||Safety Yellow / Atomic Blue / White|
|Footwear Type||Firm Ground|
|Type of Sole||Moulded Studs|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|