Polar M450 the GPS bike computer.
A bike computer designed to support all riding styles and goals. Stylish, customisable and value for your money.
Cycling fans, the most personal bike computer to date has arrived and it's called Polar M450. Now you can set the wheels into motion with integrated GPS and barometer, personal guidance and customisable looks.
The M450 is equipped with state-of-the art GPS technology that guarantees high accuracy and low power consumption. A battery life up to 16 hours in training mode even when GPS and heart rate in use! The AssistNow Offline service provides a fast satellite fix in pre-training mode to ensure you can start your ride in no time! In addition the integrated barometer ensures precise altitude functions.
High precision barometer
Sensitive and accurate GPS
64Mb flash memory
35 hours of recording time*
Rechargeable 385mAh battery
Battery duration up to 12 hours of training with heart rate and GPS on
Easy wireless sync via Polar Flow app with Bluetooth Smart
Micro-USB connectivity for charging and data sync with PC or Mac via Polar FlowSync
Splash proof (IPX7)
Polar Flow web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 or later and PC Windows XP, 7, 8.
GPS satellite pre-loading
UI languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- Gps - Track your speed, distance and route with state-of-the-art GPS powered by a fast satellite connection.
- Precision barometer - Integrated barometer to ensure precise altitude functions.
- Heart rate guidance - Heart rate is your most reliable fitness indicator. Monitor your heart rate to train effectively.
- Tests - Learn to know yourself by measuring your condition and progress with Fitness and Orthostatic Tests.
- Training load and recovery time - Find your limits by following your Training Load and learn how much Recovery Time is needed after the ride.
- Safety focus - A smart visibility front LED light for your safety.
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|