The FT7 is one up from the entry-level FT4 heart rate monitor and essentially replaces the ever popular F6 and F7 Heart Rate Monitors. It is aimed at those who want to understand more about their fitness and with the purchase of the optional Polar Flowlink you can upload your exercise data to the Polar Personal Trainer website.
The FT7 looks and works as a digital wrist watch with dual time zones, date of the day and alarm features. It also comes with a chest strap that measures your heart rate and transmits wirelessly it to the watch.
Wear it when you go for a brisk walk, jog, or yoga session. An alarm will sound if your heart rate falls outside the desired zone – which is a balance between cardiac safety and an effective workout.
- POLAR OwnCal®-Shows Calories Burnt
- POLAR OwnCode®-Prevents Cross Talk From Other Heart Rate Monitors
- Wireless ECG Accurate Heart Rate
- Average & Maximum Heart Rate of Total Exercise
- User Changeable Battery
What's in the box:
- Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
- Polar Wearlink+ Coded chest Strap