For the first step into heart rate based training. The FT1 is the one of POLAR's simplest designs, geared towards those just starting out in their training who want to keep tabs on their progress. This excellent value product is ideal for a first time buy.
The FT1 comes with the T31 Coded Transmitter. This transmits your heart rate to your wrist unit. Slim and light, the ECG (electrocardiogram) accurate transmitter is fully water resistant and designed for all weather conditions.
It has a battery life of 2500 hours and prevents cross-talk from other electrical devices for an accurate measure of your training.
- Polar OwnCode - Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Manual Target Zone: This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm).
- You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
What's in the Box:
- Polar FT1 training computer
- Polar T31 coded transmitter
- Getting Started Guide