POC Trabec MTB Cycling Helmet
The Trabec is a well-ventilated in-mold helmet that combines functionality and performance for single track and enduro riders in need of the highest degree of protection. The construction is similar to the trabecular bone structure, which has excellent resistance and durability. The inner EPS core, reinforced with aramid filaments, is tough and resilient and the outer PC shell is constructed with the seams located in the areas of least exposure.
POC strive to protect gravity sport athletes from the consequences of accidents. A young Swedish company, they constantly develop and renew what personal protection is all about.
- Size adjustment system for a snug fit.
- Adjustable visor protects your eyes from rain, sun, mud and tree branches.
- Aerodynamic ventilation channel system - 16 vent slots.
- The fit is designed to be around the head versus on top, for superior protection.
- Aramid fibre grid covered areas.
- Certified: EN 1078, CPSC 12.03.
- Weight: 340g.
|Manufacturer Colour||Bohrium Red|