The lightweight Octal helmet is engineered to be the next step in road bike helmet safety and offers optimal ventilation, comfort and low weight. Even though it offers more coverage and increased protection thanks to an optimised and strategically partially thicker EPS liner, the weight is kept very low, sub 200g. This is achieved thanks to the fully wrapped unibody shell, which functions as a monocoque, enhancing the safety properties and constructional integrity of the helmet.
POC strive to protect gravity sport athletes from the consequences of accidents. A young Swedish company, they constantly develop and renew what personal protection is all about.
- High performance EPS liner, optimised in density.
- Superior ventilation, using the POC innovative ventilation design.
- Ultralight size adjustment system, designed with low contact area.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell, for improved protection and resistance.
- Straps moulded into liner.
- Temperature regulating padding.
- Reflective patches and colour combinations for high visibility.
- Eye garage keeps sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.