This product is an updated version of the original and best selling Park Master Link pliers.
Park Tool has been manufacturing bicycle specific tools since 1963. A long-term dedication to quality, innovation, and customer service has made Park Tool the first choice of professional and home bicycle mechanics around the world.
- Many non-Shimano derailleur chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand.
- While this type of masterlink doesn't require a traditional chain tool, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it very difficult to separate by hand.
- MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers have cleverly redesigned tips, allowing them to be used to rejoin stiff or corroded master links as well as split them.
- Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the masterlink and squeeze the handles.
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty.