This lightweight, contoured multi-activity jacket has been designed for high energy activities and warmer temperatures. It offers generous flexible ventilation options for swift temperature adjustment and is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts looking to travel fast and light.
Constructed from Nikwax Analogy Light waterproof fabric, the Quito Jacket guarantees performance and weather protection with a considerable saving in weight which is approx 500g
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable securable hood with wired peak.
- Two easy access forward-positioned sleeve/torso vents with two-way zips and internal storm flaps provide excellent airflow with minimal water ingress even in rain.
- Ventilation from two-way reversed front zip with internal storm flap.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Adjustable cuffs allow precise fit at wrists – can also be pushed up for cooling.
- Longer arm length – ideal for cyclists.
- Scooped tail and drawcord provides additional protection.
- Visibility from reflective strip.
- Single hand adjustment throughout.
- Low volume – easy to stow when not worn.
- Handwarming from two internal pockets (accessed via side zips).
- Secure internal storage from two large zipped mesh pockets.
- approx 500g
|Model Number||NAUL1 Flame|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|