The new Men’s Cascada II Trousers are Páramo’s solution to an age-old problem by removing the need for regular stops to pull on or pull off a waterproof shell. These trim-fit trousers with a contoured shape offer extensive leg ventilation and provide complete comfort. Full waterproof protection guaranteed for the widest variety of walking activities.
- Unrestricted leg movement with minimal weight due to ‘curved’ articulation around the knee area.
- Comfortable fit from elastication on the waist with belt loops provided.
- Zip fly with popper at top.
- Handwarming and secure storage from two external hip pockets with reversed zip closure.
- Full weather protection, but with easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by the 3/4 length reversed side zips with internal poppered storm baffles.
- Special attention to design of gusset area leads to maximum freedom of movement and articulation.
- Can easily be pulled on over walking boots.
- Ankle adjustment provided.
- Additional protection from double layer of Pump Liner in seat, thigh and knee areas
- Trim-fit and contoured shape lead to a lighterweight, stylish-looking, all-day waterproof trouser.
- Average weight:481g
|Manufacturer Colour||Dark Grey|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|