Paramo Alta II Jacket This award-winning Men's Alta II Jacket is designed for all hill activities, especially involving rucksack and map use.
Excellent ventilation via the 2 way reversed zip and unique upper arm vents makes the Alta II an ideal choice for all hill walkers looking to maintain an ideal comfort level without taking ‘layers’ on or off.
- Increased field of vision, fine adjustment and complete weather protection provided by fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak.
- Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Adjustable venting and temperature control from our upper arm vents.
- Additional ventilation via our 2-way front zip with poppered internal storm flap.
- Increased comfort and protection when load carrying provided by reinforced shoulder construction.
- Removable foam inserts in back for comfort when carrying a rucksack and to help removal of perspiration.
- Easily adjustable cuff design which allows sleeves to be pushed up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
|Model Number||NAU90 Navy|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|