Her Chamois Butt'r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists.
Paceline Products started life in 1993 to develop and market a skin lubricant and synthetic chamois conditioner. The initial goal of the company was to make a non-greasy skin lubricant and chamois cream that would wash out of clothing and off skin with soap and water.
- Her utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter & lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties.
- All Chamois Butt'r products are safe for women & men, but Her is pH balanced for women.
- Chamois Butt'r chamois creams are non-greasy skin lubricants developed by cyclists for use with all chamois.
- Immediately improves riding comfort & soothe already chafed or irritated skin.
- To apply Her Chamois Butt'r: Put 1/6 to 1/3 ounce of Chamois Butt'r either on your skin or on the pad of your shorts before you put your shorts on. It's your preference, the Chamois Butt'r ends up in the same place either way!