A technical day pack perfect for fast day raids into the wilderness, but with enough volume for lightweight weekend challenges. Breathable ventilation is key to the Osprey Talon 33 Rucksack as the pack sits securely allowing you freedom to roam with your kit stable and safe.
The AirScape back panel has foam ridges that fit to the contours of your body, keeping the load close and aiding your stability. Air chimneys run through the foam, letting air circulate around your back to keep you cool.
The BioStretch harness and hipbelt are shaped to provide comfortable contact with your body and they work with the back panel to reduce the movement of the pack when you are moving fast. The single ErgoPull waistbelt simplifies the attachment of the hipbelt.
With the Stow-on-the-Go feature, you can quickly and easily attach and release your trekking poles without having to take the pack off your back or stretch uncomfortably, and the LidLock feature lets you secure a helmet to the pack.
The Power Mesh front stretch pocket will swallow all manner of gear, be it a fleece or a flask.
- Fabric: Nylon
- AirScape back panel
- BioStretch harness and hipbelt
- Single ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Removable lid with zipped top pocket
- Front Power Mesh stash pocket
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch pockets with InsideOut compression
- Inside panel zipped mesh pocket
- Zipped mesh pocket under lid
- Blinker light attachment
- External hydration sleeve
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual ice tool attachment loops
- Capacity: S-M 31L, M-L 33L
- Weight: S-M 0.80kg, M-L 0.84kg
|Manufacturer Colour||Shamrock Green|