A brilliantly technical medium sized day pack, perfect for fast done-in-a-day raids into the wilderness. Breathable ventilation is key to the superb comfort of the Osprey Stratos 34 Rucksack as the pack sits limpet-like allowing you freedom to roam and explore with you kit stable and safe.
The AirSpeed back panel works with the harness and hipbelt to provide a high level of comfort and ventilation without compromising the weight of the pack.
With Osprey's Stow-on-the-Go feature, you can quickly and easily attach and release your trekking poles without having to take the pack off your back or stretch uncomfortably.
The Stratos also features an integrated raincover which you can pull out to fully cover your pack.
- abrics: Nylon twill 210D, nylon ripstop 420D
- Frame: LightWire alloy
- AirSpeed back panel with continuous mesh
- Spacer mesh harness and hipbelt
- Single ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Zipped panel access to main compartment
- Large zipped top stash pocket
- Zipped front stash pocket
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Zipped lower sleeping bag compartment with optional internal divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Side pockets with InsideOut compression
- Stowable single ice tool loop
- Integrated raincover
- Capacity: S-M: 32L; M-L: 34L
- Weight: S-M: 1.15kg; M-L: 1.2kg
|Manufacturer Colour||Harbour Blue|