The Osprey Kestrel 48 Rucksack has been developed to cope with any-trail, any-season. In wet weather and heavy downpours the built in rain cover provides protection. During hotter conditions the adjustable AirScape™ backpanel keeps you well ventilated whilst offering the load support you require.
The spacer mesh harness and hipbelt ensure a supportive and comfortable load carrying solution. Whilst the adjustable torso length means the backpack can be altered to fit you perfectly. For overnight trips attach larger items such as a sleeping pad on the lower external straps and put your sleeping bag in the base compartment with internal zip divider.
Keep the rest of your gear neatly organised with the hipbelt and lid zipped pockets and access the main compartment easily with the single side vertical zippered access point. Need your hands free for a short scramble? Our unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system means no more ‘on and off’ to store your trekking poles, just simply pass the poles through the two elasticated loops for an easy hands-free solution.
The single ice axe loop may prove useful in winter conditions and wet jackets can be stowed away from the rest of your gear via the front stretch pocket. The dual side compression straps keep your load tight and under control. Our Kestrel pack is also compatible with both Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoirs so you can keep hydrated when hiking the trails. Once you’re all packed then pull in the reverse StraightJacket™ compression straps to tightly secure your gear and get ready to go.
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation.
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Top lid access.
- Stretch front pocket.
- Twin zippered hip belt pocketsStow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment.
- Integrated & detachable raincover.
- Adjustable torso length.
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider.
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir.
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir.
- Base zip entry.
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots.
- External hydration access.
- Fixed top pocket with dual zippered compartments.
- Front tie off points.
- Internal key attachment clip.
- Light weight peripheral frame.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Side compression straps.
- Reverse Straightjacket™ compression straps.
- Single ice axe loop.
- Stretch mesh side pockets.
- Single vertical zippered side access point.
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket.
- Weight : 1.67 (M/L) kg.
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 72 (l) x 38 (w) x 40 (d).
|Manufacturer Colour||Ash Grey|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|