Orca Sonar Fullsleeve Wetsuit – "The Perfect Mix of Flexibility and Buoyancy"
A superb all-rounder that offers the ideal blend of buoyancy and flexibility, the latest entry in Orca’s award-winning Sonar Series delivers elite-level performance at a remarkably affordable price. Trust us, if you’re looking to take your open-water exploits to the next level the Orca Sonar is the wetsuit for you…
Constructed from premium-quality Yamamoto Neoprene for a natural, uninhibited stroke, the all-new Sonar uses 4mm Aerodome Panelling to deliver 30% more buoyancy than standard alternatives, lifting the legs into optimum kick position and streamlining the body for maximum swimming efficacy.
Athletes can also be assured of a comfortable neckline and superb flexibility through the arms and shoulders thanks to 1.5mm InfinitySkn Panelling in key high-wear areas. This makes the 2015 Sonar one of the most natural fitting wetsuits around, maximizing your range of motion for unrestricted performance that’s sure to shave seconds off your PB.
The suit’s Smoothskin SCS Coating also makes it incredibly slippery in the water, reducing drag coefficient to enhance your speed and keep you fast and agile during swim legs.
But it’s what’s on the inside that counts, and with Orca’s new Infinity Skin Lining you get strategically-placed stretch for reduced irritation, greater comfort and enhanced flexibility. There’s also HydroLite Panels at in the wrists and ankles to make the suit exceptionally easy to pull on and off during leg transitions.
Orca – The Original Triathlon Brand: Take the Next Step.
- FLEXIBILITY - The new SuperStretch lining combined with thinner InfinitySkn 1.5mm arms mean that the Sonar is now even more flexible through the full rotation of the stroke -allowing for freedom of movement not previously seen in this intermediate level suit.
- BUOYANCY - The placement of 4mm Aerodome 2 in the lower back of the suit helps to lift the body into the most efficient swimming position.
- ADAPTABILITY - Male and female specific front buoyancy panels mean that the optimum buoyancy balance for different body shapes can now be achieved
- SPEED - SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene is used in special Hydrolite panels in the ankles of the suit combined with a stretchy lining that absorbs less water to improve buoyancy and is super sleek, making the Sonar even faster to remove in transition.
Buy Orca Triathlon Products from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist.
Start Right. Train Right – Start Fitness.
|Model Number||DVN2 01|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Green|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- An excellent purchase Review by Edward
Quality Price Value
Quality - high throughout.
Performance - excellent flexibility - easy to move the arms; bouyant - maybe too buoyant for some, especially in salt water, but good for me - particularly helpful with backstroke. Have so far swum with the water at 14 degrees and kept warm. I no longer fear cooler temperatures and I get cold pretty easily.
Overall - an excellent purchase that I hope will serve me well for a long time. (Posted on 30/10/2015)
- Comfortable Great Value Suit Review by Zak
Quality Price Value