Orca Predator Fullsleeve Wetsuit – "For Ultimate Swim Assistance"
Designed for triathletes who need a little more support in the water, the 2015 Orca Predator is the flagship entry in Orca’s internationally-renowned wetsuit range and offers incredible buoyancy, flexibility and feel. Perfect for less competent swimmers looking to save energy for the bike and run and make it back to dry land as quickly as possible.
Constructed from premium quality, "Nano-Ice Coated" Yamamoto Neoprene for maximum speed and minimal drag, the 2015 Orca Predator uses 0.88mm Free Panelling through the arms and shoulders for unrestricted strokes, while a 4mm ExoLift Chest Panel helps the body retain a more streamlined swimming position. There’s also a standard YKK "bottom to top" Zipper and stretchy Hydrolite Wrist/Ankle Panels for speedy transitions between race legs.
But it’s really the bottom half of the suit that has most of the bells and whistles, with a fancy Core Lateral Stabilizer System that aids body alignment and kerbs lateral movement, and ExoLift Panelling at the hips to lift weak and weary legs into optimum kick position. A cleverly-designed Stretch Lining also stops the suit absorbing too much water to keep the 2015 Predator light, buoyant and easy to remove.
Make no mistake, the Orca Predator Wetsuit is the ultimate weapon for long distance open water swimming.
Orca – The Original Triathlon Brand: Take the Next Step.
- FLEXIBILITY - The all new 0.88 Free arms and uppoer body on the Predator are less than 1mm thick, making it feel like you're wearing a suit with totalun-restriction in your stroke. A Titanium coating provides thermal protection while the extreme thinness of the sleeve provides unrivalled forearms water feedback as you feel the water with each stroke
- STREAMLINED - Out latest innovation, the Core Lateral Stabiliizer (CLS), uses core panels to stabilize the body. The wetsuit feels stiff but once in the water it feels like you're swimming on a surfboard-greatly improving your body postion and also your speed.
- SPEED - Nano-ice coated Yamamoto 39 and 40cell neoprene is used in special HydroLite panels in the arms and legs of the suit combined with a stretchy lining that absorbs less water to improve buoyancy and is super sleek, making the Predator even faster to remove in transition.
- BUOYANCY - The never before seen Exolift has no lining and therefore doesn't absorb water. While other wetsuits get heavier as the lining gets soaked, Exolift keeps it's buoyancy unchanged and eliminates excess knee movement, so when combined with the Core Lateral Stabilizer you have the ultimate weapon for long distance swimming.
- COMFORT - Super thin 1.5mm SCS coated neoprene collar provides the ultimate in comfort where you need it most.
Buy Orca Triathlon Products from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist.
Start Right. Train Right – Start Fitness.
|Model Number||DVNF 01|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Red|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|