The new Orca Killa Kompression Perform Cycle Bib uses Orca’s most advanced combination of active and graduated compression fabrics and ergonomic panel construction technology. The unique panels of double thickness Perform Killaskn Kompress fabric, which has a higher Spandex content that is scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of graduated compression, assists to circulate blood flow back towards the heart. The moisture wicking compression fabric is also used in the eight body-contoured panels to support the major leg and lower back muscle groups used on the bike. The Perform Cycle Bib features a breathable mesh back with pocket, Hydroseal leg hems with silicon dots for a secure fit, a comfortable elastic waistband, and a 4-way stretch cycle chamois that is anti-bacterial and quick dry.
The Orca is a perfect example of natural design. With every inch of its sleek, powerful body minutely attuned to the sea's rhythms, it roams the world's oceans as undisputed ruler. For a company set on achieving the pinnacle of performance in challenging environments, it's hard to envisage a better source of inspiration.
- High Stretch/Recovery fabric that provides muscle support for performance, comfort and durability.
- UPF50+ Protection from the sun’s rays.
- Hydroseal leg hems with silicon dots for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Body contoured panes for Active Compression, Muscle Support, excellent Range of Motion and great Fit.
- Flat lock top stitching to avoid chafing.
- Reflective Orca transfer logos for night-time visibility.
- Silicone back label to prevent irritation.
- Mesh bibs for comfortable support.
- Centre back pocket for storage of a small item.
- Eight Panel legs for comfort, performance and muscle support.
- Graduated Compression Zone to increase bloodflow and aid muscle support.
- 4-way stretch cycling chamois with antibacterial and quick drying properties.
|Season||Summer 2013, Summer 2013, Spring 2013|
- Good product, small in size Review by Henrik
Price Value Quality