The Core Hipster Tri Short builds on the popularity of the Core Tri Short, and is ideal for women who prefer a lower front rise/waistband and shorter inseam.
The Orca is a perfect example of natural design. With every inch of its sleek, powerful body minutely attuned to the sea's rhythms, it roams the world's oceans as undisputed ruler. For a company set on achieving the pinnacle of performance in challenging environments, it's hard to envisage a better source of inspiration.
- The Hipster has a 1&1/4 inch lower front rise than the Tri Pant, sitting comfortably on the hips and a shorter 13cm/5in inseam.
- The majority of the Pant is constructed from Orca's proven AquaGlide fabric with flattering panels of the breathable Vapour on the legs.
- The 6mm Tri-tech chamois is a hybrid triathlon chamois that provides additional padding and protection on the bike without getting in the way on the run.
- Tri pad has been re-engineered to dry even faster.
- Comfortable feminine v-shaped waistband for a flattering fit.
- Secure covered pocket across the back for storing nutrition.
- New generation elasticated hems engineered to minimise unflattering bulges.
|Model Number||BVCD 07|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Pink|
|Season||Spring 2014, Summer 2014|