If you're looking for the most flexible entry-level open water swimming wetsuit to help you transition from pool swimming to open water.
The all new Orca Equip Full Sleeve Womens Wetsuit now features 1.5mm arms and shoulders and with the superior InfinitySkin lining this suit now achieves a range of motion and flexibility previously associated only with intermediate level wetsuits.
An even further enlarged 4mm SCS 39cell Yamamoto front panel extending from chest to below the knee, paired with a 4mm lower back panel provides buoyancy and refines body positioning in the water.
A front body of fully SCS-coated 39cell Yamamoto neoprene reduces friction while you swim, with the result being you go faster! A larger jersey panel at the back of the legs makes this suit super quick to get off in transition, saving you time where it counts.
Refined panel construction with less seams now means greater stretch and comfort has been acheived in this Equip wetsuit.
- YAMAMOTO - The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 39 CELL - Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
- SCS - Acting as a coating over closed-cell neoprene, Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. The micro-cell structure of the SCS coating repels water when in contact with air and reduces surface resistance when in contact with water. Less friction = more speed!
- HYDROLITE - HydroLite panels make transition that extra bit faster using the super fast SCS (Nano ICE in the Predator) which combined with a special lining which absorbs less water to improve buoyancy while also being extremely sleek -making the suit fast to remove in transition saving you precious seconds.
- INFINITY SKIN - It’s what’s on the inside that counts and Orca’s unique InfinitySkin lining plays an integral part in the unbelievable flexibility of our top end wetsuits. Constructed from a high stretch nylon, InfinitySkin is strategically placed where ultimate stretch is required and allows the wetsuit to move dynamically through your swim stroke.
|Model Number||FVNB 01|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|