Orca 3.8 Full Sleeve Wetsuit – "Maximum Buoyancy in the Water"
Constructed using premium-quality Yamamoto Neoprene for outstanding flexibility and suppleness, the new Orca 3.8 Wetsuit is a popular midrange suit that delivers incredible open water performance thanks to a sandwich-designed ExoCell Structure that delivers 25% more buoyancy than standard Aerodome.
These ExoCell Panels are integrated throughout the suit (particularly round the waist and abdomen) to help optimize swimming position and streamline the body, giving the 3.8 enviably buoyancy that lifts the legs into optimum kick position for enhanced power conversion. A Smoothskin SCS Coating also helps maximise speed and minimize drag for peerless open water performance.
But it’s what’s on the inside that really counts, and with Orca’s new Infinity Skin Lining you get strategically-placed stretch in key high-wear areas for reduced irritation, greater comfort and enhanced flexibility. 1.5mm, 40cell Yamamoto Panels also ensure unparalleled stretch through the arms and shoulders, encouraging you to use your full range of motion with each and every stroke for maximum efficacy in the water.
Orca – The Original Triathlon Brand: Take the Next Step.
- BUOYANCY - The new men's specific buoyancy in the 3.8 now allows more balanced buoyancy with a 3mm chest panel and a greater front area of 5mm Exo-cell on the waist than the female version. 5mm SCS coated Aerodome 2 on the butt also gives even greater lift than any previous 3.8 befpre
- FLEXIBILITY - 1.5mm 40 cell Yamamoto shoulders and underarms give you ultimate stretch where you need it most.
- SPEED - SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene is used in Hydrolite panels in the ankles of the suit combined with a stretchy lining that absorbs less water to improve buoyancy and is super sleek, making the 3.8 even faster to remove in transition.
- COMFORT - Super thin 2mm SCS coated neoprene collar provides the ultimate in comfort.
Buy Orca Triathlon Products from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist.
Start Right. Train Right – Start Fitness.
|Model Number||DVN1 01|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- excellent flexibility and buoyancy where needed Review by Simon
Price Value Quality