The OMM 70 Litre Adventure Duffle Bag is made from super hard-wearing, waterproof material and is designed to take punishment whatever you choose to use it for.
With twin handles on the ends and removable shoulder straps, it can be carried on the back or dragged across the world. The main compartment features an internal lid mesh pocket which comes in handy for extra storage, whilst the D-zip opening with zipper flap allows convenient and easy access to your stuff.
On the outside of the bag, there are even more storage options. Daisy chain attachment loops give you the ability to hook on items such as sleeping bags, flasks, rope and pots and pans when camping or backpacking. They also come in useful for carrying muddy shoes and boots. Side compression straps keep the pack compressed and secure. With its strong tarpaulin fabric and waterproof features, the OMM 70 Litre Adventure Duffle provides durability and protection, ideal for backpacking, camping and sports.
- Main Compartment - With internal lid mesh pocket
- D-zip Opening - With zipper flap for easy and convenient access
- Removable Shoulder Straps - With front attachment points
- 4 side Compression Straps - Keeps the bag secure
- Twin Haul Handles On Ends - These come in useful when you need to drag your bag out of storage
- Daisy Chain Attachment Point - Additional loops on outside allow for storage of sleeping bags, muddy boots, etc
- Pockets - 1 internal mesh pocket
- Capacity - 70 Litres
- Weight - 1250g
|Model Number||OF027 K1|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|