The brake cable is a bike part that is often taken for granted. The Slic Kable has been around since 1987. Odyssey have made improvements since then, but in essence, it remains unchanged and the only brake cable worth using. The best all around cable. Pre-stretched inner wire, Teflon lined, tight coil housing.
- Unlike most generic cables, the Slic Kable has been machined to be the smoothest cable around.
- Ridden and proven since the early 80’s.
- The Linear Slic Kable is a major improvement that fill the gap between a straight cable and the Gyro®.
- Heavy duty Linear housing for tailwhips or barspins with a straight cable set-up.
- Linear cables let you twist the cable and continue consistent braking.