Super-tough, smooth-spinning and rock-solid underfoot, the Nukeproof Electron pedals have been designed to offer a lightweight platform that isn’t going to break the bank.
Built using a nylon-reinforced composite material, the Electrons use sealed cartridge bearings to help spread the stress load from heavy impacts, while rubber lip seals between the axle end and pedal body reduce the ingress of water and dirt – which will keep them going for longer in between services.
Six replaceable and adjustable steel pins per side allow you to customise the level of grip to meet your own requirements. There are also two moulded pins on each side of the pedal for added grip.
- Nylon-reinforced composite body.
- 6 replaceable and adjustable pins per side.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- New graphics for 2013.
- 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per Pair).
- Body: Nylon-reinforced composite.
- Dimensions: 98mm (w) x 95mm x 17mm.
- Axle: CroMo.
- Weight (per pair): 338g.