Whip up a storm on your next ride with the Northwave Typoon, a lightweight road shoe that’s packed with technical features.
Intelligence, Creativity, Dynamism, Italian Passion. Well known for their revolutionary designs and eccentric publicity campaigns, Northwave strive to design the perfect cycling shoes for improving your ride.
- S.B.S. micrometric system guarantees you precision closure, and can be altered while riding.
- Carbon Light Sole uses carbon fibre and fiberglass to offer demanding cyclists like you the stiffness you need in an ultralight design.
- Microfiber upper sits snug to your foot while remaining breathable.
- AirFlow System has large vents that lets your feet breathe: the lower vent channels air inside the sole, while the side vents guarantee a supply of fresh air.
- Omega Heel offers more ventilation, grip and heel protection even with full-power downstrokes. The rigid profile offers stability combined with an ultralight design.
- Performance Pro Footbed uses EVA and microfiber for lightness, sole support and the perfect degree of stiffness to transmit all your power to the pedals.
|Season||Summer 2013, Winter 2013, Autumn 2013, Summer 2013, Spring 2013|
- Excellent product. Review by Graham
Quality Price Value