Those who choose the Northwave Sonic SRS want to show their true passion for cycling. Every pedal stroke is an injection of energy to the body and spirit and has to be an unforgettable experience, even for those getting to grips with their "first rides".
Intelligence, Creativity, Dynamism, Italian Passion. Well known for their revolutionary designs and eccentric publicity campaigns, Northwave strive to design the perfect cycling shoes for improving your ride.
- Totally renewed, NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole is improved in every aspect. Increased stiffness. Reduced weight. 5 different areations for optimal airflow.
- S.R.S. (Slim Ratchet System) is Northwave’s new micrometric buckle. Maximum closing precision, minimized size and weight. The mechanism follows the anatomic shape of the foot, to ensure the most comfortable fit, and is designed to ease the grasp even when riding. Forged in aluminium, it’s great for top resistance and ease of replacement.
- The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the Sonic SRS. The central strap is moved to the centre so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, which is particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by removing all superfluous elements, while maintaining maximum grip.
- Performance Advanced Ergonomic design: because you need to keep the perfect position when pedalling and you want comfort too.
- The new unibody construction of the uppers allows an integrated and efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- Each element of the BioMap shoes by Northwave has been designed to keep the foot in the correct position while pedalling, transmitting the force directly on the pedals without loss of energy.
- Multilayer Thermowelded uses thinner and therefore lighter materials, with almost complete stitching elimination.
- Compatible with SPD and SPD-SL pedal cleats.
|Season||Autumn 2013, Winter 2013|
|Cleat Type||SPD / SPD-SL|