Those who choose the Northwave Scorpius SRS want to show their true passion for cycling. Every pedal stroke is an injection of energy to the body and spirit and has to be an unforgettable experience, even for those getting to grips with their "first rides".
Intelligence, Creativity, Dynamism, Italian Passion. Well known for their revolutionary designs and eccentric publicity campaigns, Northwave strive to design the perfect cycling shoes for improving your ride.
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced Sole is made with thermoplastic material enriched with carbon powder and a natural rubber tread for a great lightness and maximum grip even on the most challenging descents.
- Ultralight PU upper.
- Multilayer Thermowelded uses thinner and therefore lighter materials, with almost complete stitching elimination.
- Airflow system implementation means a better sole aeration.
- S.R.S. (Slim Ratchet System) is Northwave’s new micrometric buckle. Maximum closing precision, minimized size and weight. The mechanism follows the anatomic shape of the foot, to ensure the most comfortable fit, and is designed to ease the grasp even when riding. Forged in aluminium, it’s great for top resistance and ease of replacement.
- The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the Sonic SRS. The central strap is moved to the centre so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, which is particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by removing all superfluous elements, while maintaining maximum grip.
- The new unibody construction of the uppers allows an integrated and efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- Performance Advanced Ergonomic design: because you need to keep the perfect position when pedalling and you want comfort too.
|Season||Autumn 2013, Winter 2013|