Leave other riders in your dust as you storm rough terrain in Northwave Rebel R3 shoes. Rugged off-road design and a tough sole, with plenty of ventilation to keep your feet cool.
Intelligence, Creativity, Dynamism, Italian Passion. Well known for their revolutionary designs and eccentric publicity campaigns, Northwave strive to design the perfect cycling shoes for improving your ride.
- S.B.S. micrometric system guarantees you precision closure, and can be altered while riding.
- Speedlight 3D Sole has a nylon chassis that’s filled with fibreglass and co-injected to the outer polished TPU shell.
- Rubber studs provide excellent grip: Northwave’s customers wanted less weight and more performance, and that’s what they got.
- AirFlow System has large vents that lets your feet breathe: the lower vent channels air inside the sole, while the side vents guarantee a supply of fresh air.
- Omega Heel offers more ventilation, grip and heel protection even with full-power downstrokes. The rigid profile offers stability combined with an ultralight design.
- Performance Pro Footbed uses EVA and microfiber for lightness, sole support and the perfect degree of stiffness to transmit all your power to the pedals.
|Season||Spring 2013, Summer 2013, Summer 2013, Autumn 2013, Winter 2013|