Nike Mercurial Veloce II FG – "Built for Speed and Touch"
Made from an ultra-thin Microfibre Upper for outstanding comfort and control, the new Nike Mercurial Veloce II FG offers unrivalled touch and traction for superb high-speed performance.
The supple Synthetic Upper, which incorporates an Internal Foot Cage for additional support, naturally conforms to the shape of your feet for a sock-like fit and feel and maximum ball control. While Nike's signature Volt Colourway lights up the pitch, oozing class and showmanship to ensure you stand out from the crowd. There’s also a Perforated Sockliner for plush, low-profile cushioning and reduced stud pressure underfoot, allowing you to focus on your performance and not sore feet.
On the outsole the boot employs a Full-Length TPU Chassis with 11 Direct-Inject, FG-specific Blades that dig into the ground and release quickly for electric bursts of pace and exceptional traction in any direction.
These precision-placed blades deliver optimum penetration and grip, while the boot’s Dynamic Toe-Split Design encourages powerful, rotational toe-off’s and extra agility during slalom sprints and dribbles.
Nike Mercurial Veloce II: Inject more pace into your game.
- Microfiber upper conforms to the foot for a minimal feel.
- Debossed micro-texture enhances grip for excellent touch.
- Vapor Traction pattern for explosive, multidirectional acceleration.
- Contoured sockliner provides low-profile cushioning.
- Midfoot reinforcements enhance lockdown.
- Lightweight nylon chassis for low-to-ground responsiveness.
- 4-stud heel design offers optimal penetration and stability.
- Designed for play on firm, natural surfaces.
Start Right. Train Right. Play Right – Start Football.
|Model Number||651618 760|
|Manufacturer Colour||Volt / Black / Hyper Pink|
|Footwear Type||Firm Ground|
|Shoe Collection||Nike Mercurial|
|Type of Sole||Moulded Studs|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|