Nike Mercurial Veloce II FG – "Built for Speed and Touch"
Made from an ultra-thin Microfibre Upper for outstanding comfort and control, the new Nike Mercurial Veloce II FG offers unrivalled touch and traction for superb high-speed performance.
The supple Synthetic Upper, which incorporates an Internal Foot Cage for additional support, naturally conforms to the shape of your feet for a sock-like fit and feel and maximum ball control. While the eye-catching Crimson Colourway oozes class and showmanship to ensure you stand out from the crowd every time you take to the pitch. There’s also a Perforated Sockliner for plush, low-profile cushioning and reduced stud pressure underfoot, allowing you to focus on your performance and not sore feet.
On the outsole the boot employs a Full-Length TPU Chassis with 11 Direct-Inject, FG-specific Blades that dig into the ground and release quickly for electric bursts of pace and exceptional traction in any direction.
These precision-placed blades deliver optimum penetration and grip, while the boot’s Dynamic Toe-Split Design ensures powerful, rotational toe-off’s and extra agility during slalom sprints and dribbles.
Nike Mercurial Veloce II – Inject more pace into your game.
- Microfiber upper conforms to the foot for a minimal feel.
- Debossed micro-texture enhances grip for excellent touch.
- Vapor Traction pattern for explosive, multidirectional acceleration.
- Contoured sockliner provides low-profile cushioning.
- Midfoot reinforcements enhance lockdown.
- Lightweight nylon chassis for low-to-ground responsiveness.
- 4-stud heel design offers optimal penetration and stability.
- Designed for play on firm, natural surfaces.
Start Right. Train Right. Play Right – Start Football.
|Model Number||651618 650|
|Manufacturer Colour||Bright Crimson / Persian Violet|
|Footwear Type||Firm Ground|
|Shoe Collection||Nike Mercurial|
|Type of Sole||Moulded Studs|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- Great Boots Review by Curtis
Price Value Quality