AN EASY-FITTING STYLE THAT FLATTERS
Featuring a close fit at the hip and thigh that straightens out from knee to hem, the Nike Legend 2.0 Regular Poly Women's Training Pants improve upon the original version with design updates that flatter and enhance comfort, whatever your workout.
The slightly reduced waistband width and increased rise help keep you covered when bending and stretching. The waistband also tilts up in the back for a natural fit and a streamlined appearance while helping to prevent roll-down.
The subtle v-shaped seam that connects the waistband to the legs enhances your body's curves, while the other flattering seams sculpt the lines of the legs and let you move without distractions. The new triangle-shaped gusset helps reduce ride-up, and power mesh at the interior waistband helps eliminate creases and lines for a smooth look.
The pocket has been moved from the front to the back on this version of these pants to safely store small items, and it's laser-cut for reduced bulk.
Sweat-wicking Dri-FIT stretch jersey fabric-made from a minimum of ten recycled plastic bottles-helps keep you dry and comfortable by wicking sweat away from the skin to the fabric's surface, where it quickly evaporates.
- Available in three lengths: Regular (32.5"), Long (34.5") and Short (30.5"), based on size medium
- Spandex in the fabric for a bit of stretch, enhanced range of motion and comfort
- Flat seams to help reduce irritation caused by chafing
- New blacker black to flatter every body
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Machine wash