The Nike LunarEclipse+ 2 Shield Running Shoe now has an open sandwich mesh with a reflective base layer for maximum visibility, to protect from rain, sleet, snow and darkness as well as giving cushioning and stability without compromise. Nike LunarEclipse+ 2 Shield Running Shoe, combining on-demand support, plush cushioning and total comfort with high visibility.
- Ideal for all gait types, from underpronators to overpronators
- Dynamic Support that adapts to your stride
- Reflective base layer for high visibility in restricted light conditions
- Mesh inner sleeve for a plush, breathable fit and feel
- Fit: An innovative floating heel support clip fits snugly around the heel, and Flywire on the midfoot section of this shoe’s upper provides ultra-strong, ultra-lightweight support. Combined with a plush, seamless interior, it all adds up to an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Cushioning: The LunarEclipse delivers maximum cushioning where runners need it most: beneath the ball of the foot. The firmer carrier foam of the Lunarlon cushioning system is cut away under the forefoot, boosting the thickness of softer foam for a soft landing, reduced weight and enhanced flexibility.
- Support: The Dynamic Support system in the midsole offers on-demand support throughout your run, whatever your gait type. The wedge shape of the foam helps limit excessive pronation without the stiffness and weight of a medial post. And the floating heel clip wraps around and under the heel to reduce excessive rolling inward or outward, helping to correct both overpronation and underpronation.
- Ride: The lower-profile midsole keeps your foot feeling connected to the road, and the shoe’s greater flexibility lends a more natural, effortless feel to your run. The floating heel support clip enhances your ride even more; unlike stiff heel counters, it allows the midsole to flex when you land on your heel for a buttery smooth transition to midstance.
- Nike+ ready
|Model Number||537919 406|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|