Like a good friend, Nike Air Zoom Structure 19 Men's Running Shoe offers plenty of support. Updated Flywire technology works with the Flymesh upper to provide zoned support and total lockdown. 3 foam densities in the midsole help slow your rate of pronation for an ultra-smooth ride.
The Nike Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers highly responsive, low-profile cushioning to propel your next step forwards—ideal for faster-paced runs.
The triple-density Dynamic Support system in the midsole helps slow the rate of pronation with firmer foam along the inside midfoot and wedged foam in the heel, supporting your foot as it transitions through footstrike.
The woven Flymesh upper provides ventilation and support where you need it most, with an added yarn that creates structure without sacrificing breathability. Flat, wide Flywire cables integrate with the laces and wrap your midfoot for enhanced lockdown and a glove-like fit.
- Full, mesh inner sleeve for breathability and a sock-like fit
- Internal heel counter for a snug, secure fit
- Waffle outsole provides durability and multi-surface traction
- Rubber crash rail on lateral outsole creates soft, smooth transitions
- Deep flex grooves for more natural movement
- Weight: 317.5 grams (men's size 9)
|Model Number||806580 004|
|Manufacturer Colour||Dark Grey / Blue Lagoon / Volt / Black|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Nike Zoom Structure|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|