The Lady Isaac neutral guidance trainer is designed for runners of all levels, including beginners, who are committed to Natural Running. It is ideal for runners transitioning from a heavy heel strike to a comfortable midfoot landing position.
Whether you follow Chi, Pose, Evolution, barefoot running or just want to run better, the Lady Isaac allows you to run naturally — with greater efficiency and less overuse injuries (like achilles tendonitis and plantar fasciitis). Recommended for any running distance, walking or general fitness.
- Beveled Heel and Toe: guides footstrike easily into the midfoot/forefoot.
- Beveled Lugs: feels smoother, more stable and gradual in the forefoot.
- Wider midfoot/forefoot and lugs: added stability, creating a softer feel.
- Midfoot Chassis/Shank: added support and stability.
- Carbon Rubber Outersole: increased durability.
- Closed Mesh on Upper: keeps small debris out.
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Blue|
|Season||Spring 2011, Summer 2011|