XL version of the infamous Mucky Nutz Face Fender, first manufactured in 2012 after frequent requests from customers. It can be used up front, on the fork, or at the rear, to protect the rear shock and front mech.
In 2009 Mucky Nutz was nothing more than a past-time. Fast forward a few years and it has evolved into a fully fledged company, infamous for its innovative design protected mudguards, proudly manufactured in the UK.
- Stops any muck, horse, cow and dog mess from being flung into your face.
- Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes.
- Protects your fork stanchions and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discretion is its middle name. It's small but effective.
- Uses hook and loop straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, so it's easy to fit and take off.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full shock arrangements.
- When off, it's easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!
- Super light at only 30g.