The infamous Mucky Nutz Face Fender, used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro riders, has had a facelift. The graphics have been changed, dropping text and moving the logos around a little, for a sleeker look.
In 2009 Mucky Nutz was nothing more than a pass-time. Fast forward a few years and it has evolved into a fully fledged company, infamous for its innovative design protected mudguards, proudly manufactured in the UK.
- Stops any muck, horse, cow and dog mess from being flung into your face.
- Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes.
- Protects your fork stanchions and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discretion is its middle name. It's small but effective.
- It's the lightest mtb mudguard available!
- Uses hook and loop straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, so it's easy to fit and take off.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full shock arrangements.
- When off, it's easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!
- Super light at only 22g.