Ride in comfort and look like a pro in the Start Cycles Team bibshorts, a comfortable cycling garment with a bike-specific seat pad that prevents discomfort on long rides.
- Padded seat keeps you comfy on your bike.
- Multi-panel construction for a snug, stretch-fit.
- Start Cycles Team graphics look fantastic, especially paired with the matching jersey.
- Stretch bibs keep the shorts in place when riding out of the saddle.
- Silicone thigh grippers stop the shorts from riding up the leg.
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / White / Blue|
- Great Shorts At a Bargain Price Review by Damon
Price Value Quality
So - the good bits. The fit is much better than expected. I ordered medium as I'm 5ft 9" and 32" waist - out of the bag the short felt a bit big but on the bike no complaints at all - once washed they seem to fit a bit better. Bib straps are comfortable.
They also look good on - important whether indoors or outdoors.
The pad is comfortable - bit bulkier than I'd like, especially compared to more expensive Santini bibs I tend to wear in summer and on longer rides.
The not so good - compared to some other shorts the material is a bit thin and there's less of a compression effect.
The best thing I can say about these shorts is that on a 50 mile ride I didn't notice I was wearing them once - I'm quite happy to wear these on 2 and 3 hour rides in the knowledge there'll be no problems. For any oldies out there, these shorts remind me of ones made by Bean Bag up in the north east back in the 1980's - they were great too. (Posted on 05/04/2016)