More Mile London Running Sock
The More Mile London Running Sock is the perfect sock for pounding out those miles in training and racing! The More Mile London Running Sock features 6 key padded protection points to absorb pressure, guard against impact abrasion and aid in the protection of joints. Many a marathon has been run blister free in the More Mile London Running Sock!
Comfort is key so a lightweight mesh construction allows for rapid moisture transportation and breathability, ensuring the runner remains comfortable at all times. An arch brace is constructed within the sock for extra support to prevent the sock from slipping, this will also aid in function of the foot allowing the foot to move through a full natural range of motion. The More Mile London Running Sock also incorporates Tactel Aquator to keep feet dry and enhance comfort. The ergonomically shaped construction includes a left and right specific fit.
- Padded protection points for enhanced shock absorption
- Lightweight mesh construction for rapid moisture transportation and breathability
- Arch brace for extra support to prevent sock from slipping
- Tactel Aquator® to keep feet dry and enhance comfort
- Left/right specific for enhanced fit
- Lightweight cushioned rib construction to maximise performance
More Mile is a British sports brand established in 2001. We specialise in sports performance footwear, clothing and accessories. No matter what level of sport you partake, we have your needs covered. Our aim is to give you the right equipment, so you can perform to the best of your ability.
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Pink|
- Buy Buy Buy !!! Review by maureen
Price Value Quality
You have to try !!! (Posted on 03/05/2015)
- Lovely, intense colour Review by Vicky
Price Value Quality
- Love these socks Review by Melly
- These socks are amazing. I'm petite and have the smallest ladies feet at a mere size 2, so ordered the 11-2; they're the perfect fit! After a 5km run to test them out, I found them very comfortable. I would love to see more styles in these sizes. (Posted on 20/06/2014)