The Mizuno Wave Kazan is lighter more dynamic shoe for the trail runner who likes a little more feel for the terrain. Engineered to give optimum trail security and performance, while providing great multi directional grip.
Deriving its name from the Samurai battle standard of “Furin Kazan” - move as swift as the wind, stay as silent as the forest, attack as fierce as fire, and be as undefeatable as the mountain.
Mizuno Wave - Sleeker, lighter cushioning and support
The genesis for Wave came as Mizuno's engineers studied the way nature deals with impact forces. From sound waves to tidal waves, waveforms spread and dissipate energy incredibly quickly. Inspired by nature’s simple efficiency, we created the world’s first and most effective mechanical midsole - the Mizuno Wave.
- Disperses impact forces away from foot
- Progressive, tunable support
- Lightweight, compact, responsive
- Doesn’t break down over time
- Our most versatile, all-terrain trail shoe lets you glide smoothly over any type of terrain
- A Concave Wave cradles the heel against excessive movement, while a midfoot “X” groove allows the heel and forefoot to move independently and adapt to uneven terrain
- The ultra-aggressive x-studded outsole pattern is strategically patterned to provide optimal grip and traction while still allowing for optimal flexibility where needed
- And at just 270g, the Wave Kazan is light enough for a fast day on the trails, yet rugged and protected enough for an epic, 100 mile ultra
|Model Number||J1GJ1471 53|
|Manufacturer Colour||Turbulence / Orange / Green|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|