The Mizuno Wave Kazan 2 has been upgraded with stronger mesh and more upper support but still very dynamic. A great door to trail shoe with concave wave and Xta Ride engineered to give optimum trail security and performance.
Outsole with X lugs deliver great multi directional grip specially suitable for softer ground and midfoot X groove allows foot to flex and grip terrain while absorbing forces from uneven ground.
The genesis for Wave came as Mizuno's engineers studied the way nature deals with impact forces. From sound waves to tidal waves, waveforms spread and dissipate energy incredibly quickly. Inspired by nature’s simple efficiency, we created the world’s first and most effective mechanical midsole - the Mizuno Wave.
- Disperses impact forces away from foot
- Progressive, tuneable support
- Lightweight, compact, responsive
- Doesn’t break down over time
- X10 - Durability and Traction. X-10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- AirMesh - Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- AP+ - Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- XtraRide - XtaRide, Mizuno's technical trail concept featuring X lugs and Xta groove, leading to trail shoes that adapt to their surroundings and work in perfect harmony with the body.
- Wet Traction - Bi-Directional outsole rubber combined with synthetic leather compound. Breaks through water, improving grip in all conditions.
|Model Number||J1GJ1571 03|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Silver / Orange|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|