The Mizuno Wave Hayate is fast, sleek, low slung and a go-fast option for runners looking to aggressively attack the trails. Concave wave and xstatic ride engineered to give optimum trail security and performance.
Mizuno Wave - Sleeker, lighter cushioning and support
The genesis for Wave came as Mizuno's engineers studied the way nature deals with impact forces. From sound waves to tidal waves, waveforms spread and dissipate energy incredibly quickly. Inspired by nature’s simple efficiency, we created the world’s first and most effective mechanical midsole - the Mizuno Wave.
- Disperses impact forces away from foot
- Progressive, tunable support
- Lightweight, compact, responsive
- Doesn’t break down over time
- The Concave Wave cradles the heel for a sure-footed landing, while the midfoot x-groove delivers maximum adaptability on any surface
- The outsole’s aggressive x-studded outsole pattern makes the Wave Hayate suitable for the most technical trails, while the lower ramp of 9mm and low midsole heights puts the runner closer to the ground with a fast, low-slung feel
- Even though it’s protected enough to attack technical trails, the Wave Hayate weighs in at an amazingly light 270g
|Model Number||J1GJ1472 09|
|Manufacturer Colour||Turbulence / Black / Turkish|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|