Flies on trails whatever the terrain. Light and aggressive. Concave Wave and Xta Ride ride engineered to give optimum trail security and performance. Light and low, the Hayate gives you just enough support whilst leaving you free to feel the trail.
Tap into your primal instinct with Mizuno's all-terrain, performance-driven shoe. Grace, agility, and speed unite to bring you more exhilarating and energising off-road runs.
- A trail-specific upper design combines durability and flexibility for the optimum fit and protection needed for off-road running.
- A Concave Wave cushions and shields the foot from rocks, and an aggressive X-lug outsole offers secure traction on any surface.
- X-grooves in the midfoot allow this shoe to adapt easily across varied terrains.
Mizuno Wave - Sleeker, lighter cushioning and support
- Disperses impact forces away from foot
- Progressive, tuneable support
- Lightweight, compact, responsive
- Doesn’t break down over time
- X10 - Durability and Traction. X-10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- AirMesh - Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- AP+ - Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- XtraRide - XtaRide, Mizuno's technical trail concept featuring X lugs and Xta groove, leading to trail shoes that adapt to their surroundings and work in perfect harmony with the body.
- Wet Traction - Bi-Directional outsole rubber combined with synthetic leather compound. Breaks through water, improving grip in all conditions.
|Model Number||J1GJ1572 10|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Shin Red|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- Light but not very reliable Review by Arkady
Price Value Quality
Low reliability as a result of lightness. Oncoming 500 km and already torn mesh in front of the little finger. And as for me a little wadded amortization. Sometimes the feeling that you run on the foam rubber. (Posted on 07/10/2016)