Pick up the pace in the Mizuno Wave Ekiden, light with a superb snug fit, a shoe for smashing PBs. A great choice for minimal training or your next 5-10k race.
Mizuno Wave - Sleeker, lighter cushioning and support
The genesis for Wave came as Mizuno's engineers studied the way nature deals with impact forces. From sound waves to tidal waves, waveforms spread and dissipate energy incredibly quickly. Inspired by nature’s simple efficiency, we created the world’s first and most effective mechanical midsole - the Mizuno Wave.
- Disperses impact forces away from foot
- Progressive, tunable support
- Lightweight, compact, responsive
- Doesn’t break down over time
- U4ic - A unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno’s ap+ midsole, but is approximately 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
- X-10 - Durability and Traction. X-10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- Removable Insock - Anatomic moulded insock for comfort and cushioning.
|Model Number||U1GD1421 39|
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Black / Classic Green|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- Lightweight Racing Review by Robert
Value Quality Price