Designed for runners looking for maximum cushion and a neutral ride. The Wave Creation 17 has a truly unique dynamic structure. What does that mean for your next running shoe? A secure-yet- flexible upper that hugs the foot and moves dynamically with it.
The Mizuno Wave Creation 17 running shoes provide a plush ride with long lasting cushioning. A breathable men’s running shoe that provides plenty of cushion–which means it’s suited for high miles while staying light enough to feel fast.and lasts.
- Heel Infinity Wave
- Hybrid traditional/mechanical shoe
- Disperses impact forces away from foot
- Progressive, tuneable support
- Lightweight, compact, responsive
- Doesn’t break down over time
- X10 - Durability and Traction. X-10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- AirMesh - Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- Pebax Renew - Wave Plate constructed from Pebax Rnew™, which is made from plant based oil which is sustainable and produces less carbon, while retaining all performance characteristics.
- U4ic - A unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno's AP+ midsole, but is approximately 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
|Model Number||J1GD1518 03|
|Manufacturer Colour||Dark Shadow / Silver / Florida|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- Good buy Review by Lucy
Quality Price Value
- Excellent Review by Lindsay
Price Value Quality
(Posted on 22/01/2016)