The Mizuno Breath Thermo Wind Men's Running Jacket structured with Breath Thermo yarn, is a remarkable heat-generating fabric with a new thermal insulation mechanism that absorbs body moisture and then uses it to generate heat to warm the body. The air that is heated by the absorption process is trapped between the fibres, so the space between garment and body remains warm and dry.
The Thermo Wind jacket also Features a Brushed polyester fabric, for perfect comfort in poor conditions, this shell promotes breathability through key ventilated areas while keeping you warm and protected from wet and windy conditions.
- Breath Thermo yarn - Captures escaping body heat and through a patented physical reaction in the yarn, heat is generated to keep the body warm.
- Brushed, stretch Polyester fabric - Provides freedom of movement as well as more warmth to the body.
- Super lightweight, soft wind resistance fabric - Additional protection from fast winds and cold conditions.
- Blacklite reflective elements - Invisible reflection with the use of tone-on-tone retro reflective detailing.
- Shell: 100% Polyester Lining: 87% Polyester, 13% Polyacrylate.
|Model Number||J2GE5601 90|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|